I make my own coconut-flour pancakes with the spice.
- 10 eggs (yes, really!)
- a splash of vanilla extract
- a couple pinches of baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 5 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- about 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 oz.) pureed pumpkin (or homemade)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- coconut oil for frying
Beat the eggs and mix in all the other ingredients except for the coconut oil, which you'll use in the frying pan to cook these puppies. Watch them carefully because they burn easily!
My pumpkin puree already had sugar in it (not my choice but the only thing available on iHerb), so I didn't add any sweetener. We ate these just with butter.
Post a Comment