This was one of the easiest meals ever, so full of flavor, and a Mamatouille original.
- 4 boneless chicken thighs (I remove as much of the skin as I can)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and whole
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- chili powder to taste (about 2 teaspoons)
- powdered cumin to taste (about 1 teaspoon)
Whack it all in the slow cooker on high for 7 hours, then shred the chicken with two forks and serve over rice.
Our toppings: sliced black olives, salsa, avocado, and soy yogurt that I mixed with peeled and chopped cucumber, cumin, salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
Post a Comment