Happy two years to me, happy two years to me, happy two years, dear Mamatouille, happy two years to moi!
Two years...203 posts...
Take a gander at a few of my faves:
- Guest post: Oh, baby! (I can't believe my baby is now over two himself!)
- Guest post: Maffew-bean makes eggs (and he's now 4!)
- Grandma's Hankyu train cake (sweetness)
- Guacamole-smothered Mexican burgers (my mom's delish Mexican meatloaf in a different form)
- Sweet-hot lotus root (because it reminds me of Japan!)
- Persimmon pudding (another lovely reminder of Japan, and my grandma, too!)
- Mamatouille apron strings (thanks again, Hollysnail!)
- Christmas cheesecake with sloshed cranberry sauce (one of my forever faves)
- Lemon-yogurt chicken with raisin-pecan couscous (don't you love it when you have yummy brainwaves?)
- Cranberry-lemon bread pudding with plum-wine sauce (another Mamatouille original)
Anyway, thanks to all of you still reading Mamatouille! I haven't kept up with Foodbuzz and I hardly comment on anyone else's blogs anymore, but if you're stickin' with me, I wanna blow you a big kiss from Seattle! Love ya!