- 3 eggs
- 150 g gluten-free pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons oil, plus extra for greasing the rice-cooker insert
- 100 g soy milk, or milk of your choice
- 1/2 large can (400 g or so can) pineapple, cut into small bites
- soy cream, a teaspoon of sugar, and a splash of vanilla for whipping
Whip your soy cream, teaspoon of sugar, and splash of vanilla to dress your cake. As you can see, we do like a little bit of cake with our whipped cream.
I shared the photo of the finished cake in a gluten-free group I'm in, and one of the other group members called it "the peaceful delicious moon." Exactly.