OK, so here's what I did:
- Couscous was already cooked and waiting in fridge. I dumped it in a glass bowl.
- Chopped the eggplant and half an onion, threw them in a pan with some olive oil, minced garlic from a jar, and salt and pepper. Sauteed on very high gas till browned, stirring most of the time.
- Whisked together equal parts olive oil and vinegar, along with some salt, pepper, and a bit of dried oregano.
- Cut some mini tomatoes into wedges and added them to the bowl, along with a couple of splashes of lemon juice.
- Added the pan ingredients plus some frozen chopped parsley (I buy it fresh when it's on sale, chop it, and freeze it till I need it). (If I'd had some mint leaves and some feta I would've thrown some of that in, too.)
- Voila !
- Salad in an instant.
- And we loved it.
- OK, I'll stop the bullet points now.
I love it too!! So colorful and full of delicious goodies!
yummy way to eat up leftovers :) I missed this post, my feed reader must be on the blink.
Reeni - it was even better leftover! :)
K and S - Hmmm, strange about the feed reader. :) Glad you could finally see it.
Oh, I love all kind of couscous salads... made them at least once a week :)
Post a Comment